Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Four Things

Its been a while since I've done a "Get to know me post," and when I saw this on several blogs I thought it would be fun to share a little bit about me.  Hope you enjoy!!


Four Nicknames
Kim, Kimberly, Kimberly Anne, KD

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Something's Gotta Give
Pitch Perfect
Thomas Crown Affair 
Mary Poppins

Four Things In My Purse
Wallet
Sunglasses
Reading Glasses (How Old am I??)
Wristlet (To Carry when I don't want to carry my purse.)

 Four Bible Studies I Would Recommend
Breaking Free by Beth Moore 
Battlefied of the Mind by Joyce Meyers
Jesus Calling by Sara Young
Drawing Near by John Bevere

Four Cars I've Driven
Honda Accord
Ford Mustang
Cadillac STS
Jaguar XF
 
Four Places I've Visited
Rome and Venice, Italy
Zurich, Switzerland
Paris, France
London, England



Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Bora Bora
Alaska
Yellow Stone National Park 
New York City  

Four Of My Favorite Foods
Chicken Salad
Slaw Dogs
 Rice Krispy Treats
King's Hawiain Sweet Bread

Four TV Shows I Watch
Bring up Bates
Chrisley Knows Best
Nashville 
E! News

  Four Jobs I've Had
Retail Store Assistant (Crabtree and Evelyn)
PR Coordinator (TN Valley Fair)
Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications (Knox CVB)
Marketing Director (BCM) 

 Four Things I'm Looking Forward To Summer 2015
Moving Into Our New Home
Hosting a Family Cookout 
Taking Up Golf 
Let the Decorating Begin - Look forward to all the decorating projects ahead.


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig