Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Today is a Day to Celebrate!!


Today is a day I get to celebrate two amazing people in my life. 

 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! 
First, its Father's Day and I am so excited to celebrate my sweet dad who has loved me with an unconditional love for over 36 years.  I am so blessed that the Lord gave me such a great father, and always grateful for his advice, guidance, and support.  Love ya Daddy! 

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Second, I am excited to celebrate my best friend, Tiffany McNew.  I am blessed with your friendship, and truly amazed that the Lord gave us this friendship nearly 15 years ago!  She is always by my side, and is a true example of what walking with the Lord looks like....trusting him with every detail in all that life gives us, loving others with everything you are, and encouraging and serving with all your heart.  I admire you and beyond humble to call you my best friend!  LUV YOU Tif!!

Happy Day!!


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig