Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

7 Things I Believe



Since I kicked off the week with a little Getting to Know Me post, I thought I would follow up with another fun Things I Believe post!  Enjoy!

1. I believe that being a kind, loving, and giving person is the only way to be.
 

2. I believe that best friends are rare, and loyalty is the most precious virtue one can have in a friendship. 

3. I believe that the key to happiness is keeping your priorities in line.
My Priorities (In Order): God, Husband, Family, Work, Friends, Church, and Other Activities. Anytime I have a decision to make, I always find out what categories the two choices fall into, and the decision is easy.

4. I believe that being positive will not only bring you more peace, but will it also bring you success.
This includes in keeping a positive mindset, keeping my words positive when others are critical, or being positive in all areas of life.

5. I  believe that when someone wants to walk out of your life, let them go.
I've chased two friendships in my life, and I have never experienced so much heartache and sadness. 



6. I believe in working hard and always giving more than people expect.  At the end of the day, its important to lay your head down and know you did all you could that day. No regrets!! 

7. I believe that the most important thing in life is having a relationship with Jesus Christ. When you have a true relationship with the Lord then life is simply amazing.  The peace, guidance, wisdom, and love that fills your life is incredible.


Happy Tuesday!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig