Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My Very Best Friend

I have a lot of amazing friends, and many of those friends I would consider best friends too.  However, there is one friend who understands my heart and is so loyal that words cannot express how blessed I am with her friendship.

Tiffany and I became friends over 10 years ago.  I was only 23 and she was 18, and we were fast friends immediatly.  Over the years, we've grown up, matured, and continued to be there for one another through thick and thin.  Last year, when the Lord began to move my heart to return home, He began to move Tiffany's heart to leave home for full-time ministry with her husband.  We haven't lived in the same town together since 2007; however, with each passing year we get closer and closer, and I am so thankful to still call her my best friend.

She pushes me to grow closer to the Lord, to seek His face more, and to reach the lost each and every day. Her love for her family, her friends, and her husband is unending, and her heart to serve the Lord has always been the center of who she is. 

So, you can see why I was so excited to see her last week when she came home for a visit.  After a slumber party to relive old times, Tiffany and I got up Sunday morning, jumped in the car with her parents in tow, and headed to Biltmore for a day of fun, flowers, and a lot of Downton Abbey Dresses.

Here are a few pics from our fun day in Asheville:

 Fun day with some of my favorite people!!

 We loved seeing all the tulips.   Our fav!!

 So pretty!!



Best Friends!!! 

 Tif - I love ya and cannot wait to see you soon!!  And, I am counting down the days until I am headed to Texas next year!! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig