Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Lifetime Friends...........

Hello!! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since my last blog post.  Life lately has been keeping us very busy, and I haven't had time to stop in this little corner to say hello.   Things are going great, and we are getting settled in more and more into living back home.  

Last weekend, I was invited to a fun birthday celebration with some good friends of mine. These folks are seriously some of the best friends I've ever had, and I was thrilled that we were able to get back together and celebrate a milestone birthday of one of our own together.  Back in the early 2000s until I got married, these amazing friends were my rocks, my encouragers, my support group and everything in between.  It felt good to be together again, and the laughter began as soon as we walked in the door.  Here are some fun pictures of the night:

 Having a little pre-surprise fun with orange and white balloons.  GO VOLS!!!

 Give us a hat, and we will wear it!!

 Two of our favs - Jessie and Phil!

 60 Candles & an Ice Cream Cake - Very Interesting Combo!

 Our Entire Group!!!  Love these friends.

I hope now that we are back in the Tri-Cities we can get together with everyone more often.  Friendships like these are priceless. 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig