Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

January Goals



Its true, with every New Year's Day comes resolutions. A fresh start, new adventures, and excitement for the year ahead.  I love this time of year, because as an organization queen I love all the planning that goes into creating goals for the new year.  

I've already shared my goals for 2015 in my 35 Goals for 35 post; however, I decided to break each goal down into monthly goals and thought I would share those here.  This will help keep me accountable and be fun to share the progress. 



January Goals

Health 
  • Join Weight Watchers with Office Team
  • Stop Drinking Soda
  • Take Medicine for PCOS Consistently
 Travel & Entertainment
  • Research concerts and UT Away Games
Family & Friends
  • Celebrate Milestones with Friends and Family
  • Touch base with Extended Family
  • Encourage friends
 Spiritual
  • Get up 30 Minutes Early each day and spend time in the word with The Lord
  • Finish 2 Thessalonians Bible Study
  • Begin Reading Through the Bible
  • Memorize 2 Scriptures
Career & Fun 
  • Read one fun book and one career related book 

 How about you, what are some of your January Goals? 

post signature




© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig