Its true, with every New Year's Day comes resolutions. A fresh start, new adventures, and excitement for the year ahead. I love this time of year, because as an organization queen I love all the planning that goes into creating goals for the new year.
I've already shared my goals for 2015 in my 35 Goals for 35 post; however, I decided to break each goal down into monthly goals and thought I would share those here. This will help keep me accountable and be fun to share the progress.
- Join Weight Watchers with Office Team
- Stop Drinking Soda
- Take Medicine for PCOS Consistently
Travel & Entertainment
- Research concerts and UT Away Games
Family & Friends
- Celebrate Milestones with Friends and Family
- Touch base with Extended Family
- Encourage friends
- Get up 30 Minutes Early each day and spend time in the word with The Lord
- Finish 2 Thessalonians Bible Study
- Begin Reading Through the Bible
- Memorize 2 Scriptures
Career & Fun
- Read one fun book and one career related book
How about you, what are some of your January Goals?