Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Five on Friday.........Christmas Gift Edition!



It's Friday friends, and its time for a fun installment of Five on Friday.  Its always fun to link up with DarciChristina, and AprilNatasha, and since I did not do a Christmas Gift Post, I thought I would share some of my favorite gifts Santa brought me:

 1. Lots of Tech Goodies
iPad Air, Matching Key Board cover, and Blue Tooth Headphones 
I am rolling into this year with a lot of fun tech goodies to keep me balanced and in the know with everything!!!


2. New Bible Study Book CD
Book -  Prayer by Timothy Keller and the new Bethel Music CD
I love starting the new year reading new books, especially ones that help deepen my relationship with the Lord.  My prayer life is decent, but sometimes I feel it can get a little shallow, and I am excited to read through this book!

The Bethel Music CD is AMAZING.  If you are looking for new worship music, this is definitely one to add to your playlist. 


3. Calvin Klein's new Reveal perfume. 
I am loving this amazing new perfume, and its a mix between floral and classic.


4. Lunch Box
Packing my lunch is a HUGE goal of mine in 2015, and I was really needing a new lunch bag.  My sweet sister-in-law got me this one like this for Christmas and I LOVE IT!!!


5. Lots of Clothes, Jewelry, and Boots
Thanks to my mom, I have several new cardigans, jewelery, and an awesome pair of black boots.  Love starting the year in a little style!
 




Have a great weekend!!
post signature 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig