Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Christmas Countdown.........

Wow, I am the only person that cannot believe Christmas is a little over a week away! Where has this month gone??  I still have a few things to check off my Christmas To-Do List; however, I am feeling good about getting everything ready for next week!!

In all the busyness of the holidays, I sometimes get caught up in all the non-stop running around that I take my attention off the true reason for Christmas - the birth of Jesus!

To help keep me focused on the reason for the season, I have been thinking about these scriptures lately:






I just love these scriptures as they give me so much hope and peace!!  And, below I've listed one of my favorite Christian Christmas Albums that always puts a smile on my face and a praise on my lips!  Enjoy!!






Merry Christmas Friends!! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig