Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My Favorite Christmas Traditions




Its Christmas Eve, and with all the changes this year, our annual Christmas Traditions have been put on the back burner.  So to capture all my favorite memories (so I can plan for next year), here are 25 of my favorite Christmas Traditions: 

1. Watching Christmas Movies
The Holiday, Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Its a Wonderful Life, and Miracle on 34th Street are some of my favorites.

2. Making Christmas Snacks
Chex Mix, Rise Krispy Treats, Dipped Pretzels, etc. are some of my favorites.

3. Sending Christmas Cards

4. Reading the Night Before Christmas

5.  Decorating the Christmas Tree (while watching Christmas Vacation)

6.  Singing Holiday Songs All Day/Everyday (Begins the Monday before Thanksgiving)

7. Christmas PJs

8. Buying the perfect Christmas Gifts
I love making lists and shopping for my loved ones!!

9. Angel Tree
I have done this from time to time over the years, but really want this to become an annual traditional.

10. Hallmark Ornaments
We begin buying ornaments from Hallmark in July.  LOL!!

11.  Lights, Lights, and More Lights!! 
I love decorating outside!!  Its my fav!!!

12. Read a Christmas Book

13. Ornament Exchange

14.  Do at least one fun holiday event
Biltmore, TN Theatre, etc.

15. Starbucks - Red Cups

16. Read Nativity Story

17. Christmas Devotional / Advent

18. Making Christmas Cookies

19. Christmas Dinner


20. Bell Ringing
Volunteer and ring the bells for Salvation Army

21. Attend a Christmas Choir Concert

22. Listen to Sun Valley Serenade the moment I wake up on Christmas 

23. New Tradition for 2015  - Cut Down Our Own Christmas Tree

24. New Tradition for 2015 - Host a Friends Christmas Party

25. Spending time with family. 


Have a blessed Christmas!!!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig