1. Watching Christmas Movies
The Holiday, Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Its a Wonderful Life, and Miracle on 34th Street are some of my favorites.
2. Making Christmas Snacks
Chex Mix, Rise Krispy Treats, Dipped Pretzels, etc. are some of my favorites.
3. Sending Christmas Cards
4. Reading the Night Before Christmas
5. Decorating the Christmas Tree (while watching Christmas Vacation)
6. Singing Holiday Songs All Day/Everyday (Begins the Monday before Thanksgiving)
7. Christmas PJs
8. Buying the perfect Christmas Gifts
I love making lists and shopping for my loved ones!!
9. Angel Tree
I have done this from time to time over the years, but really want this to become an annual traditional.
10. Hallmark Ornaments
We begin buying ornaments from Hallmark in July. LOL!!
11. Lights, Lights, and More Lights!!
I love decorating outside!! Its my fav!!!
12. Read a Christmas Book
13. Ornament Exchange
14. Do at least one fun holiday event
Biltmore, TN Theatre, etc.
15. Starbucks - Red Cups
16. Read Nativity Story
17. Christmas Devotional / Advent
18. Making Christmas Cookies
19. Christmas Dinner
20. Bell Ringing
Volunteer and ring the bells for Salvation Army
21. Attend a Christmas Choir Concert
22. Listen to Sun Valley Serenade the moment I wake up on Christmas
23. New Tradition for 2015 - Cut Down Our Own Christmas Tree
24. New Tradition for 2015 - Host a Friends Christmas Party
25. Spending time with family.
Have a blessed Christmas!!!