Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week I.............




This Week I....................

- Successfully cleaned out and purged my clothes from our master bedroom closet, beauty items and medicine from our master bathroom cabinets, and organized our upstairs hall closet. #IHateClutter


- Voted!  We always like to vote early, and this year was no exception.  We went to the polls on Tuesday night, which was so easy and painless.  And, I actually thought this election was much easier than the primary this summer.


- Got Chris Tomlin's New CD and I have to say its a MUST GET!  He produced some great new worships songs on this album, and its been playing non-stop in my car since Tuesday. And, I Will Boast is my new favorite. 

Selfie With the Ripley Mascot

- Wrapped up my job this week. It was bittersweet to leave, but I am so excited for all that is ahead.


- Got to spend some much needed time with my dear friends Brooke and Lisa.  Its our tradition to shower each other with lots of love and laughs during BIG LIFE moments, and since Brooke just had Baby Reed, Lisa and I were quick to visit this cute bundle of joy! 

- Enjoyed an Impromptu Halloween dinner with our neighbors and sweet friends Kristen and Marshall.  We had so much fun laughing and telling stores, and it was the best way celebrate the holiday that I really don't like.

- Celebrated the return of my amazing friend Ryana who has been living in Cambodia for the last several years.  I was so excited to catch up with her and my other friends Nikki, Dustin, and Morgan too.  We had a great dinner, and I am looking forward to spending more time with her soon!

I hope you had a great week too, and I am looking forward to all the new adventures ahead next week!

Kim

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig