Its been ages since I did a weekly recap post, but on this quiet Saturday afternoon I thought I would take a stab at this post. Hope you enjoy!
This Week I...............
- Began the week by making a decision that will impact every aspect of my life. (More details coming soon.)
- Got new furniture for our kitchen, bedroom, and living room.
- Started back to small group after our summer off. (Yes, its a little late in the fall, but our group has been so busy lately.)
- Started a new bible study, Culture Shock by Chip Ingram
- Cleaned out my closet, and purged and donated all the clothes I am not wearing anymore.
- Packed up my office, and got ready to move into our new office location.
Have a great weekend!!!