Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week I............


Its been ages since I did a weekly recap post, but on this quiet Saturday afternoon I thought I would take a stab at this post.  Hope you enjoy!

This Week I...............

- Began the week by making a decision that will impact every aspect of my life.  (More details coming soon.)

- Got new furniture for our kitchen, bedroom, and living room.

- Started back to small group after our summer off. (Yes, its a little late in the fall, but our group has been so busy lately.)  

- Started a new bible study, Culture Shock by Chip Ingram 

- Cleaned out my closet, and purged and donated all the clothes I am not wearing anymore.

- Packed up my office, and got ready to move into our new office location. 

Have a great weekend!!! 
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig