Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What I'm Loving Wednesday.............

Hello Stranger!   This truly isn't the season in my life I am blogging a lot; however, I felt inspired to share some of the fun things I've been up to lately, and even share a few things I've got my eye on!   Here are a few things I am loving lately.............

1. Fall Vacations are the BEST!!!  A couple of weeks ago, Matt and I headed to the coast with our favorite travel partners, Jamie and Kristy.  We always love to hit the beach in the fall, and this year didn't disappoint.  We had an incredible weather, amazing weather, and lots of great laughs.  


2. We have new furniture!!  Over the last couple of months I've been itching to buy some new furniture.  So, a couple of weeks ago, Matt and I headed to the furniture store to buy a new bedroom suit, kitchen table, and media cabinet for the living room.  Most of the furniture was delivered this past weekend, and here is a pic of our new bed!  Loving this new look, and now need new pics above the bed. 



3. Luv'n the new phone! I pre-ordered the new iPhone 6 Plus the first day of pre-orders were available, and after a couple of weeks I finally had a new phone.  I am loving my new case too!  And, I must love this print bc its the same print as my new gym bag too! 



4. Needing some new Kicks! Its time to break down and buy a new pair of tennis shoes!  I believe I've narrowed it down to the new Glycerin 12 show by Brooks:




5. My Favorite Treat  Yes, I am still obsessed. 



6.  Time to Plan - I am really considering going back to a paper planner.  I used to always use a paper planner; however, when my schedule got out of control with a job, I immediatly went digital.  Here is the one I have my eye one:



7.  Its never too early to score new Christmas music.  Are you sitting down.......LOOK WHAT JUST CAME OUT!  Pentatonix just dropped a new Christmas Album!  I will be picking up this actual CD very soon!!  EEEk!!  I just love love love love Christmas music.  :-)  


And, finally just a little heads up that a fun and exciting announcement is coming soon.........
 

 Stayed Tune!   LUV!!! 




post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig