Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its November........... A Month of Thanksgiving


Often times, we are encouraged to focus on what we are thankful for instead of the things in life that worry us. That reminds me of that old hymn Count Your Blessings, where the lyrics say "Count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessings see what God hath done."

And, what better month than to celebrate the Lord's blessings than November.  Its the month of Thanksgiving, and also is a great time to reflect on God's goodness as we approach the Christmas season.  So, this month I am going to try and post each day on what I am thankful for in life.  I would love to know if you are doing the same, as I truly believe it will be a time for us to reflect on God's goodness and love for us.



Day #1 - I am thankful for my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. 

I gave my heart to the Lord when I was 8; however, it wasn't until I was 23 until I gave Him my entire life.  I committed my actions, my emotions, and my life to Him.  And, I cannot express the incredible ride He has taken me on.  There were months and even years of tough lessons and lots of growing up, but I can honestly say I am amazed at His Faithfulness and Love and Goodness to Me.


 Have a blessed weekend my friends!! 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig