Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

 

Hello! Hello!  And, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I love little holidays like St. Paddy's Day bc it gives us all a reason to celebrate and enjoy life a little more!  I thought a fun way to celebrate would be to share a few of my favorite cardigan looks for the holiday!  I have all these linked on my Pinterest Page to see more details. 








Don't you love these looks!  So classy, yet festive!  And, in case your not in the St. Patrick's Day spirit yet, enjoy my favorite "Irish Band" from Knoxville called Four Leaf Pete!  Always love hearing this band each year! 



Happy St. Paddy's Day!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig