Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

5 on Friday

Happy Happy Friday!!  I cannot believe how fast this incredible week has flown by.  To kick off the weekend, I'm linking up for Five on Friday with Christina, April, Darci, and Natasha for a fun 5 on Friday Post! Emjoy!



one
Suits! Suits! Suits! 


Last weekend, I accidentally downloaded (i.e. I purchased on accident) the first episode of Suits.  Its a USA Network show, that has been on for three seasons, but I just heard about it.  I decided that since I bought the episode I should go ahead and watch it, and I was immediately hooked.  I then watched then entire third season, and now have my DVR set to record it each week.  I just love finding new shows, especially non-reality shows. 

two
Life Changer......


This video has completely changed me, and reminded me that our lives are meant to help others who cannot help themselves. If you have seven minutes, its worth watching!!

three
Papa Murphy's Pizza

Before

 After

We Finally Tried It! And, loved it.  Definitely will be ordering this for dinner again soon.  So Delicious!

four
 

I decided to take a short break from my bi-weekly Mani and Pedi; however, this week returned to my favorite local nail salon for an afternoon of getting my nails and eyebrows back in shape.  Its the simple things that just make my day! 

five
Exciting News


Its official.  I have started my new job this week.  I am getting back to my love...PR, and working with an incredible PR Agency here in East Tennessee.  I am so excited with the opportunity, and looking forward to all that is ahead. 







Hope everyone had a great week, and here's to an awesome weekend!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig