Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.


This weekend was simply simple!  I so needed the time to chill and relax, and after cancelling a couple of plans, that is what I got.  Friday, Matt and I cooked dinner together and had a quiet night at home, Saturday a ran around with my sweet friend Laney looking at new houses for her to buy followed by date-night with my hubby to an event called Zoofari, and Sunday I had a horrible headache and ended up on the couch watching a Gilmore Girls Marathon. #bliss

 Kim & I having a great time at Zoofari!

All in all, it was a great weekend.   This week, I return back to my insane work pace (after a week w/o meetings), return back to my workout routine (which, I have abandon for the last 2 months), and return back to the stress of some MAJOR deadlines. 

And, before I kickoff the week, I must say CONGRATS to the Lady Vols Softball for making it to the NCAA Championships!!  Lets Go Vols!!

 

I hope everyone has an awesome week! 

Lots of Luv,

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig