Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Five on Friday


One....
Its official.  I am back from my blogging break and officially blogged everyday this week.  I hope to get back into a great a routine again, and I am ready to reconnect with friends and family!!  I have been blogging for over 10 years and love that my thoughts are flowing again for new posts!
  
Two
I finished an amazing book this week called Gods at War.  And, OH MY GOODNESS!  This book has turned my world right side up.  The Lord really used this bible study to really break me out of my spiritual rut I had been in for the past 6 months. I have a few blog posts about some of the amazing things God is doing in my life through this study.


Three
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE our church small group.  I am honored that the Lord has brought us together, and surrounded Matt and I with such an amazing group of friends.  The trust and honesty that we have in our group is immense, and I praise the Lord for these blessed friendships.

Here we are at Christmas ringing the bells for the Salvation Army!

Four
Gilmore Girls - Need I say more!  I am totally obsessed with watching the series from beginning to end again.  LOVE IT! 


Five
Happy Happy Birthday to my BEST Friend Tiffany.  I am so bummed I couldn't make it home to celebrate her B-Day; however, I am so blessed by our friendship.  Tiffany is an incredible Woman of the God, and I admire her heart to serve and love the Lord.  




 
Happy Weekend!! 

 post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig