Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

And the Winner Is...............


Last week, I had the opportunity to attend the East Tennessee Development District Awards Banquet.  I had asked Katherine and Laney from the office to attend with me, and when we arrived I realized what a BIG 'OL deal this event was to our region.  I ran into some key officials from Knoxville, and they let me know that more than 5 county majors were in attendance and several other key leaders from East Tennessee.  

As events kicked off, the Middle East Tennessee Tourism Council announced their awards for tourism initiatives in our region.  And, guess what......I/We won an award!  :-)  I had overseen a marketing initiative over the past year to promote Knoxville attractions and events throughout State of Tennessee Welcome Centers and locally, and the initiative was recognized and honored.  Here are Katherine, Laney, and I posing with the award.  :-)  




Ha!!
Just wanted to capture this moment!

Happy Thursday!


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig