Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A Fun Post.....What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Its Summertime!!!  Woohoo!!  And that means fun beauty products for the season.

Here are some of my favorites this year:

 1. Love this Hair Care Line.  I use the Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-In Conditioner, and Styling Cream.  Amazing.  And, really helps the frizz die down.  Here is a fun video about the products:



2. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this fragrance for summer!  Smells amazing!

3. My new favorite make-up staple for summer is Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream.  Keeps my makeup on all day, and love the perfect finish it gives my skin before I apply make-up! 

4. This one is NOT new, but its one of my ALL TIME Make-Up Loves!  I have LOVED this product for almost 2-years, and yes, I still use it everyday!

5. Love this lotion!  Keeps my tan from fading and makes my skin SUPER soft!  

Don't you just LOVE summer!!  What are some of your favorite summer beauty essentials?  


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig