Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

This Week I...............

I know! I know!  I have been such a blog neglecter over the past few weeks.  Life has been sooo busy, not leaving me a lot of time to connect with some of my favorite blog friends!  I thought it would be fun to do a "This Week I.........." post to catch you all up on whats been going on! Enjoy!

Love this pic.........and, yes, I still "roll" my hair EVERY morning!  Ha! 


This Week I............

-Only Worked 2 Days in the Office.  Monday and Tuesday I was under the weather, and Friday was a Holiday; however, got lots of "work-stuff" accomplished.   #goodstuff

-Only Worked-out 2 Days - Because I haven't been feeling the best, I only got 2 workouts in all week.  #needsimprovement

-Completed by first week with my FitBit.  If you don't know what that is, click here!  And, I learned that I average 5 1/2 hours of sleep a night.  #needsMAJORimprovement

-Dealt with a headache 4 days of the last 5.  #Ugh!!   

-Finished another Bible Study with our Small Group #goodstuff  

-Finished reading the new Pat Summitt book!  #amazing #mustread

-Successfully watched more Duck Dynasty Episodes than should be allowed  #lovethatshow! Ha!!


 Have a great weekend!! 
  post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig