Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Let the Spring Cleaning Begin........

Pinned Image

To me, April 1st represents the first of Spring.  I love the saying "April Showers Bring May Flowers" and I love to spend the entire month getting ready for summer!  And, for those of you who know we well, you know I love to organize a plan to get everything done. 

This month, my goals are simple:

 Spring Clean Our Entire House
 Love this Monthly CheckList!  Matt and I are also planning to hit windows, deep clean carpet, and tiddy up the garage too!  Goal - By the end of the month to have a super organized and clean house!




Update my Wardrobe, Add Some Color 
Evaluate my wardrobe and look for ways to add a little color.  Also, updating my shoe selection!  Need more color there too.  


front porch planter idea...for the planter at the top of my front stairs...

Plan My Outdoor Decorating Theme for Summer
I am looking for new Pillows for my Front Porch Chair, New Colors for my Front Porch Chairs, and New Themes For Our Back Porch Table and Planters


Pinned Image

Get a Tan 


 Pinned Image
 Begin Bi-Weekly Pedicures

Here is to an great April!!  Looking forward to all the fun things the month has to bring!

LUV!



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig