Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Quiet, Quiet Weekend!

Another quiet weekend!!  I can honestly say that I needed it.  I found myself sleeping most of Saturday and Sunday, and trying to fight exhaustion, a cold, and a migraine all at the same time.  After a crazy, busy week traveling to Ohio and Kentucky for work, I was thankful to have a couple of days of quietness and relaxation.

 My OH and KY Travel Buddies Last Week - Jon(Gatinburg Tourism), Tami (Blount County Tourism), Cindy (State of TN Tourism), and Amanda (Sevierville Chamber)

As for this week, its a short week due to Easter weekend; however, its also a quiet week.  I am really going to try to savor the moment, because beginning in April we run wide-open for at least 6-7 weeks!  I have cut back on the number of meetings this week, and going to try to catch my breathe. 

I am really looking forward to next weekend and spending time with my sweet family. 

Hope you have an awesome & restful week!! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig