Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ready for Spring - Casual Outfit Ideas

Pinned Image

Happy Happy Day!  Its Spring!  And, last weekend's weather makes me excited that Spring is HERE!! I can't wait to break out the pastels and sandals, as Easter will be here before we know it.  :-) Below are some of my favorite trends for Spring 2013: 


#1 Spring 2013 Trend: Black and White

Pinned Image



 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

#2 Spring 2013 Trend: Bold Stripes

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

#3 Spring 2013 Trend: Beautiful Beading

Pinned Image 


Pinned Image 

 Pinned Image

And, there are some really cute outfit ideas I found on Pinterest.  heck out some of my favorite Looks: 







Pinned Image


What are some of your favorite looks for Spring?




post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig