Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Routine Monday Catch Up

Monday might just be happy afterall :)

Happy Monday!!!  I hope you had an awesome weekend!  This last week has been a but of whirlwind with the sickness hitting our household and then a quick trip to Nashville and everything else in between. 

Pinned Image

Friday night was quiet, and I loved it.  My sweet friend Laney came over and helped me finish a couple of wreathes for my front porch.  (Christmas Decor pics coming soon.)  After she left, I decided to take a plunge and try watching Duck Dynasty.  OH MY WORD..........it is sooo funny.  I was seriously Laughing Out Load.  Ha!!



Saturday morning, I got up early and headed home for a little dad/daughter shopping day.  Its our tradition to go shopping for my mom's Christmas Gifts.  We hit the mall and a couple of other places, and somehow I talked him into having lunch at Red Pig.  Delish.  After shopping, we headed home, hung out with mom, had dinner and then I headed back to K-Town.

Sunday was busy, busy.  I got up early and headed to early service for church, followed by a radio interview and then a few hours in the office trying to prepare for the week ahead.  After leaving work, I headed to the grocery store and then home to get a few volunteer projects completed. Matt got home late Sunday afternoon/night, and I actually fixed dinner for my hubby Sunday night, and we enjoyed a quiet night at home. #loveit

The week is filled with work meetings, bible study, ringing the bells at the Mall for Salvation Army, and finalizing all the Christmas To-Dos. But, all and all things are going well, and I just can't wait for Christmas!!  

I hope you have a Great week.

Lots of Love, 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig