Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

It's Official...........They Are Tieing the Knot!!

Well friends, its official!!!  My brother-in-law, Jamie (aka Henry to me) has asked Kristy to be his bride!!  Woohoo!!  This has been several years in the making, and they are sooooo excited!  And, I am on Cloud 9 bc I finally get a "SISTER!!"   I am excited to "officially" welcome Kristy to our family.  I love these two so much, and I am looking forward to all the good times ahead!   

Love you both!!  Now, lets plan a wedding!!  



               Fun Pics with the "Soon-To-Be" Mr. and Mrs. Davis!! 

 Celebrating my B-Day in 2006!! 

 Christmas 2006!! 

 Celebrating my b-day 2007!!

 Buffett!!


 Celebrating Andre and Blake's Big Day........we are soooo excited.  LOL!



 Buffett.......Another Year, Same Fins!

 Going Rustic.....Cades Cove! 

 Yes, this would be Buffett again!!  Nashville.......bf the Flood! 



 During the Flood.......we were drenched!

 Beach Trip 2010!






 Celebrating 50 Years of Marriage!! Its Amazing Being Married to a Davis! 

Love 'It!

Congrats!!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig