Well! Well! Well! I am honestly not sure how almost a week got past me; however, I realized this weekend that I had not posted in several days. I think all the Holiday festivities kept me a little more busy than I had planned. I had something to-do every night last week, and it was all I could do to get in bed at a descent hour. LOL!
Here is Our Small Group After Ringing the Bells For Salvation Army Last Wednesday Night!
Life Update is Simple - Things are still busy, but everything is going well. Work is also staying busy, in a good way. I have gotten involved with several new organizations/associations over the last few months, which I will share some of those on here soon. As for the Holidays I am excited to say that I have ALL my shopping complete and my packages wrapped. WOOHOO!! I am excited to spend this week just enjoying the Holidays.
And, speaking for the week ahead, I came across a really fun Blog-Link Up that I wanted to tryout. Its called 5 for Five. The purpose is to set five goals for the upcoming week and then link up with a fab group of gals!! I thought it sounded like a lot of fun, and thought I would give it a try!! Here Goes:
My 5 Goals for this week include:
- Complete the Bible Study I am Leading on Monday
- Get my office and To-Dos List Organized by Friday!
- Make Plans with ALL my friends over the break! I miss my friends so much!!
- Workout three (3) times before the Christmas Break!
- Fill my week with Holiday Traditions - Starbucks Holiday Drinks, Christmas Classic Movies at the Tennessee Theatre, Christmas Music 24/7, Sitting and Enjoying the Christmas Decor in our home, etc.