Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What Was the First Live Concert You Ever Attended?

The lights. The smell. The rush when everything goes dark, and you see the band taking to the stage. It's a big thrill every time, but there's nothing quite like your first live concert. So, what was my first concert..........

Oh, how I know your going to laugh.  Well, here goes..............NKOTB!!  Yup, that's right.  New Kids on the Block.  I had the biggest crush on Jordan Knight.  My mom took my cousin Miranda and I to Knoxville to watch my favorite boy band.  We sat at the very top of Thompson Boiling Arena, but I didn't care how far up we were, I was just excited to be there.

Here are a few songs that used to make my heart just swoon..........

  

  


 
And........they still got it.  LOL!!


What was your first concert??  These answers should be a lot of fun!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig