Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday Loves...........

 


Happy Wednesday Y'all!!  Its October and OFFICIALLY FALL.  Here are a few things I am LOVING this week:


Love this HAIR COLOR!!


Pinned Image 
Fall Tradition - Roasting Marshmellows - Now I am craving a Mountain Getaway!!
 
Pinned Image
Going to a Pumpkin Patch - LOVE THIS FALL Tradition!!
 
My Work Philpspohy  

Counting Down the Days!!

Starting My Day...........Fall Equals Starbucks!!  Delish!

Want this sign in my kitchen!!

Love this wall decor for a dining room

Too Precious - LOVE THIS SIGN

PERFECT for my upstairs hallway!!

Hope you enjoyed my favs!!  So excited for October to finally be here!!!  



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig