Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Simply Blessed!!


Hello Friends!!  What a perfect fall day.  It seems kind of quiet in K-Town without the Vols playing today; however, it also really feels like Fall today.  I woke up early this morning and headed to church for our Women's Ministry Mission Breakfast.  WHAT A GREAT MORNING!!  We had several missionaries join us this morning, and we had time to sit and chat with them one-on-one!  What a sweet blessing to get to know them more, and share with other believers our blessings and struggles in walking through this life was Christian women.  

As I was leaving the church I couldn't help but think of all the amazing things the Lord had blessed me with just today.  

  • Blessed that I started my day laughing and joking with my hubby at 6:30 a.m. this morning. I am so honored with our precious marriage, and he is definitely a precious gift from the Lord. 
  • Blessed that the roads were quiet when I drove to church, and I was able to enjoy the drive and the sun rising. 
  • Blessed to attend a church that believes in supporting missions, not with just money but with investing in time and prayer in all the missions are involved with. 
  • Blessed to serve alongside Women of God who take time to encourage and uplift those around them. 
  • Blessed to serve in the Women's Ministry, and allow God to use me to minister to such precious women.  
  • Blessed to have Christian friends who know how to speak life into my lift and encourage me in my walk with the Lord. 
  • Blessed to meet a sweet blog reader at the Grocery Store, who shared she and her hubby were looking for a new church. Hoping they will visit NorthStar again.
  • Blessed to have the means to grocery shop and buy healthy foods for my hubby and I.  
  • Blessed to have a fridge and pantry that are overflowing with wonderful and new foods. 
  • Blessed to have a quiet afternoon relaxing, doing a little laundry, and enjoying the stillness of this moment. 
  • Blessed that I will get to see my sweet parents and in-laws soon, and spend some much needed time with them.  
  • Blessed to own a house that I can relax in and make it my home.
  • Blessed with incredible friends and family that I can call or visit with anytime, and just a sweet reminder how good God is.   
 WOW!!  Our God is a mighty and loving God.  He continues to bless us, even in tough times, and He is so faithful too.  

I hope your having a BLESSED weekend, and I encourage you to take a moment and reflect on what the Lord has blessed you with today.  A thankful heart is a peaceful heart. 


One Of My Favorite Worship Songs!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig