Hello Friends!! What a perfect fall day. It seems kind of quiet in K-Town without the Vols playing today; however, it also really feels like Fall today. I woke up early this morning and headed to church for our Women's Ministry Mission Breakfast. WHAT A GREAT MORNING!! We had several missionaries join us this morning, and we had time to sit and chat with them one-on-one! What a sweet blessing to get to know them more, and share with other believers our blessings and struggles in walking through this life was Christian women.
As I was leaving the church I couldn't help but think of all the amazing things the Lord had blessed me with just today.
- Blessed that I started my day laughing and joking with my hubby at 6:30 a.m. this morning. I am so honored with our precious marriage, and he is definitely a precious gift from the Lord.
- Blessed that the roads were quiet when I drove to church, and I was able to enjoy the drive and the sun rising.
- Blessed to attend a church that believes in supporting missions, not with just money but with investing in time and prayer in all the missions are involved with.
- Blessed to serve alongside Women of God who take time to encourage and uplift those around them.
- Blessed to serve in the Women's Ministry, and allow God to use me to minister to such precious women.
- Blessed to have Christian friends who know how to speak life into my lift and encourage me in my walk with the Lord.
- Blessed to meet a sweet blog reader at the Grocery Store, who shared she and her hubby were looking for a new church. Hoping they will visit NorthStar again.
- Blessed to have the means to grocery shop and buy healthy foods for my hubby and I.
- Blessed to have a fridge and pantry that are overflowing with wonderful and new foods.
- Blessed to have a quiet afternoon relaxing, doing a little laundry, and enjoying the stillness of this moment.
- Blessed that I will get to see my sweet parents and in-laws soon, and spend some much needed time with them.
- Blessed to own a house that I can relax in and make it my home.
- Blessed with incredible friends and family that I can call or visit with anytime, and just a sweet reminder how good God is.
I hope your having a BLESSED weekend, and I encourage you to take a moment and reflect on what the Lord has blessed you with today. A thankful heart is a peaceful heart.
One Of My Favorite Worship Songs!!