Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Fall Y'all!!

This is probably one of my favorite days of the year...........Its Officially Fall.  I absolutely LOVE LOVE this season, and so excited its official here.  And, what did I do to celebrate?  I kicked off the season with changing up my toes from french manicure to a dark purple by OPI called teasy does it.  I also have a short bucket list for this season:

Cider Caramel Apple Pie
Bake An Apple Pie

Pinned Image
Go On A Fall Picnic

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/238620480226110098_Jn0usA88_c.jpg
Take A Drive to See the Fall Foliage 

 Carve Pumpkins

pumpkin patch
Visit a Pumpkin Patch 

Daffodil
Plant Daffodil Plants for Next Spring

meadow
Go on a bike ride!

Pinned Image
Sit Out Side with My Hubby and Watch the Sunset

Go bowling together
Go Bowling 

Driving range!
Go to the Driving Range with my Hubby

 Looking forward to Fall Y'all!!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig