Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Giving Up A Bad Habit & Emmy Night Fashion!!


Okay, this is not something I want to brag about, BUT I am really proud of myself.........I am one week SODA-FREE!!  That's right, I have been able to go an entire week without drinking any soda and actually able to increase my water intake.  

How to I feel?  Well the first few days my stomach stayed in knots.  My body craved the carbonation and sugar sooooo bad, but as I sit on day 7, I can honestly say my body is beginning to calm down.  I am hoping that in another week my mind will stop craving soda, and then I think things will get easier. 

In the spirit of reclaiming my health, my new goal I am working at this week is NO EATING after 9:00 p.m.  It seems that I eat really well from early AM - 7:00 p.m. and then I feel famished and eat too many calories.  So here is to NO EATING AFTER 9 p.m.

In other fun news, last night's Emmy's were wonderful; however, I was a little disappointed in the fashion.  Here are my few FAVORITE LOOKS:

Giuliana Rancic
Giuliana Rancic in Romona Keveza dress.(Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP) 

Mad Men star Jessica Pare stunned in a simple white Jason Wu one-shoulder gown. (insider.com)

Hayden Panettiere  went with an unconventional Marchesa gown for the big night. (Insider.com)

Kate Mara
Kate Mara - Hollywood Reporter


Have a GREAT Monday!!!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig