Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday Loves - 4th of July Style

Happy 4th of July!!!  I have come to love this Holiday over the last few years, and I know it has something to do with the family traditions and celebrations.  Today will be filled with family and close friends swimming, eating, playing games, relaxing, and watching fireworks show put on by my brother-in-law!!  We always have a GREAT time, and am excited for what the day has in store. 

For today's What I'm Loving Wednesday, I thought I would keep it red, white, and blue themed!  Enjoy!!

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image 

sifted flour lawn stars.  FUN! 

Patriotic Chex Mix®


(All Pics Located on Pinterest!)

Have a great 4th!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig