Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Pinned Image

TGIF!!!  Ha!!  I laugh as I write this because in all honesty I have been off all week, and today is the only day I am in the office.  However, if today is like most days back to work after a few days of vacay, I know its going to be a challenge to get everything caught up in a few hours.

This last week has been great.  I needed the break from work and also needed some time with my family.  We had a great Fourth of July, and I am even excited that I have this weekend with my hubby before life gets back to normal.

And, since I haven't done an "official" post this week, I thought I would link up to Friday Confessional, and give a little update........

1)  My Favorite Part of the 4th of July was spending time in the pool by myself.  Matt ran some errands with his bro (ie.....to buy fireworks), and we had a few hours before everyone arrived, so I headed to the pool for a little floating, swimming, and enjoying some down time by myself. 

2)  I bought some decor for our masterbath this week.  Pics coming soon, just need a couple more things to make the decorating in the bath complete.

3)  I think this is the perfect summer song:


4) My #1 goal of this weekend is to finish the planning for my Best Friend's Bacherlorette Party. Details coming soon.  My #2 goal this weekend is to take a nap.  I love resting. :-) 

5) I am feeling very anxious about several things in my life right now.  Yet, in times like this I know I must be still and wait upon the Lord. 

6) I wish I could go a day without digital technology.  IE.......no phone, computer, tv, IPOD, etc.  Just enjoy the quiet side of laugh. May try this on Sunday........hmmmm.

7)And, these describe how I'm feeling these days.  Sometimes sayings say it better than I can say it:

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image 


Pinned Image 




 

Have a great weekend!!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig