Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My Summer Home - Wish List

I had two BIG Goals for 2012, as it related to our home:  #1 - Buy New Living Furniture and #2 Finish Decorating the Laundry Room. I also had mini-goals for our home decor, which included a new storm door and new wall decor. I've accomplished the mini-goals; however, if you've been reading my blog at all the last six months, you know work has consumed my life, and all my "personal" life has been nonexistent.  Arrhhh.....

So, now I find myself in the midst of summer, and only a few things have been accomplished in the Home Decor department of my life.  Below are obtainable goals that I would like to accomplish before the end of the year:

 Place a Towel Rack on the Back of Our Guest Bathroom

 Love this teal table for the upstairs hall!
Picture for upstairs hall - above table! By Z Gallerie

 Decor for Laundry Room By Ballard Designs

 Decor for Laundry Room by Ballard Designs

 Door Stop for Half Bath  by Ballard Designs

 Decor for Master Bath by Ballard Designs


Shelf for Bathroom

 Clock to Place on Shelf in Bathroom - Pottery Barn 

 Colorful Flowers to Place on Shelf in Bathroom


 Toothbrush Stand by Restoration Hardware

 Art for Dining Room

I feel these are obtainable goals, so wish me luck.  What about you, what are you hoping to accomplish in your home decorating this year?
 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig