Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What's For Dinner..........

Women cooking

You may recall me talking earlier this week about the Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study I am going through this summer. One of the topics discussed in the study was how important it is as a wife and mom to take time and prepare meals for our families.  These days, my family only consists of my sweet husband and myself.  This is the role that the Lord has called me to at this time in my life (no kids yet), and this important aspect of cooking is not just for those ladies with children. 

So for the past few weeks, I have been thinking about the lack of meal preparation and planning I do for our family, and the Lord has really began to encourage me to get moving in this area of my life and start cooking.  I will admit I don't cook very much.  Its not that I don't like to cook, its just that I am tired and worn out by the time that I get home, and I ultimately let other plans and activities rule this area of my life.

So, in hopes of being a better cook, I've done a little research in some delicious dinner ideas I can put together to be a better Proverbs 31 Woman.  :-)


. 


Baked Chicken Parmesan

  Pinned Image 

Barbecue Chicken and Cheddar Quesadillas

Pinned Image

 Sweet Potato Chips

So, my goal over the next 3 weeks is to cook a minimum of 2 times each week, and also keep the fridge and pantry stocked with delicious and healthy foods and meals.  I also want to provide healthy lunch and dinner options as well.  So here goes to serving the Lord in the area of my life, and taking care of the my sweet hubby and myself.  Wish me luck...........

Have a great weekend!!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig