Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday Loves...........



Its Wednesday!!  This week is turning out nicely, and getting a lot accomplished at work and at home!  Thought I would share a few of the things I am LOVING this week..........


Think Thin Bars - These are Delicious.  I can only find them at Kroger, but add cup of fruit and 20 oz of water and its the PERFECT breakfast.


Beth Moore's New Bible Study - I am actually THRILLED about this study.  My New Year's Resolution was to participate in two in-depth Bible Studies, and I have never studied the book of Deuteronomy.  So this will be exciting. 


5 1/2 Weeks Until the Big Day - My best friend Tif is getting married in 5 weeks.  I am really excited about her big day.  We have lots of plans this weekend to get some of the details for Girl's Night planned.  And, I love this engagement pic........so precious!
 
Loving These Fun Sayings - These are sooo me.


Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


And, finally my favorite summer treat this year is..............Klondike Bars. 



Have a great Wednesday!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig