Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What A Wonderful Weekend!!

Pinned Image

This weekend was simply one of the best in months!! I really enjoyed resting and spending lots of time with close friends and family.  I honestly didn't take one photo, so I thought I would give a little run down of the weekend so I can save these memories for years to come! 

Friday Night we headed home after a busy week of work.  First stop was at the Malone House, where mom and dad had dinner ready.  Dad fixed mom and I steaks with all the fixings, and we enjoyed a night eating on the back patio and then catching up for a few hours before I headed to the Davis House for the night.  

Saturday morning, we woke up early and got ready for the day.  Matt headed to play golf with his brother and Randy, and I headed back to mom and dad's for breakfast.  After breakfast, mom and I headed to the Mall (one of our favorite activities), and then back home for a little nap.  

After our naps, we headed to my Aunt's 70th Birthday Party where I got to see all my dad's sisters and other close relatives.  I absolutely enjoy spending time with my family, and so blessed that everyone still enjoys being together. 

After the party, we headed to our good friends, The Montgomery's, for a little PGA watching and apple pie eating.  We had a great time catching up with them, and finally made it home around midnight. 

Sunday I slept until noon, got up in time for lunch, and then spent the afternoon in my PJs relaxing around the Davis House.  My good friend Kristy, who also dates by Bro-In-Law, came over, and we spent the afternoon catching up and relaxing in the rocking chairs and swings. Sunday night, I headed back to the Malone House for dinner and to celebrate Father's Day. 

It was nice to spend time with my parents, hubby, In-Laws, Family, and Close Friends this weekend.  Sometimes I let the busyness of life take over, and I forget how truly blessed I am.  However, its weekends like these that make me realize that I truly am a lucky girl!!  

Pinned Image

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I look forward to the week ahead!!

  
And lastly but not least - Happy Father's Day to a wonder and supporting dad!!  I love you so very much, and appreciate all your love and encouragement. 

1 comment

Gayle Crabtree said...

My daughter just got married so your picture really touched my heart. The post is a thoughtful reminder that we all need to recharge sometimes. I'm glad that you had a relaxing weekend and hope that more of them come your way.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig