Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What I'm Looking Forward to This Week!!!

Its Monday.  And, if your an organizer like me, you like to plan ahead and think about what's ahead for the week.  This week, I have high expectations for what's coming my way!  

1)  I am excited that I am the only person in my department at work that will be in the office today.  Its vacation time of year, and all my co-workers are out of the office, so that equals productivity. 

2) I started exercising consistently last week, and I even though it was a little tough, I always enjoy the second and third week, because my body is getting stronger and my endurance is much better. 

3)  I am kicking-off a 14 Week Study on the Proverbs 31 Woman this week, and looking forward to getting into this scripture, and learning allowing the Word of God to encourage me!! 

4) I have struggled over the years to really define my dreams and goals, yet over the weekend I took a few hours to take a  Work/Life Balance Assessment through EWI (Executive Women's International) from a webinar I participated in recently, and was really able to get some perspective on 4 BIG Goals I want to accomplish in the next year.  During the time I am achieving those 4 goals, I will determine what my 5 and 10 years are, and begin working toward those.

5) The season finale of American Idol & Glee.  So excited!! 

6) That the weather next weekend looks like perfection.  Hope I get to find a few moments to get outside and enjoy it!! 

7) Rejoining my Life Group.  Its been week's since I've been able to join them, and I am looking forward to spending a little time with them this week!! 

That sums it up.............hope you have a fantastic week!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig