Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Two Tips on Tuesday!!

I used to always link up to a blog for Top 2 Tuesday's; however, the blog went away, and its been over a year since I last participated.  This week however, I was thinking of a way to get creative, and thought I would share Two Tips on a Subject.  Short, simple, and fun!!  I may try this for the next few weeks, we will see, and if it gets fun, then I may try my own link up. 

So, here goes.............TOPIC: At Home Beauty Tricks

Pinned Image
 Tip #1:  Budget Home Teeth Whitening
Last week, I read about an at home whitening trick on Pinterest, and then one of my favorite blogs did a tutorial about it.  All you needed was a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a q-tip.  Its sooo simple, and takes very little time.  Click here for the How-Tos:  http://www.kappaprep.com/2012/05/budget-teeth-whitening.html


Tip #2:  Self Tan without the smell!!
For the past two weeks (2), since we got back from vacation, I have been working to keep my "tan."  However, I HATE the smell of self-tanners.  So each time I get out of the shower, I immediately mix a dollup of Self-Tanner Lotion and two-dollups of my favorite lotion, Crabtree & Evelyn's Nantucket Briar and lather up.  My skin is moisturized, tanned, and I love the smell!!

Have a great Tuesday!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig