Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Weekend Hightlights!!

This weekend was busy, and a lot of fun.  Friday and Saturday I was busy co-hosting a group of travel writers in town.  I spent Friday night at Riverplains Farm for a fun night on the Holston River. And, Saturday I headed downtown to the International Biscuit Festival, and enjoyed the Biscuit Brunch by Blackberry Farm!  Here are some pics of the fun............


 
 Yup, We Were OFF Roading!!  
 
 However, it was really worth it!! 
Friday Night Dinner!!

 
  Friday Night Dinner.......On the Holston River!


Everyone had a GREAT time!!


Biscuit Brunch!!

 International Biscuit Festival!! (Photo News Sentinel)

Sunday, I headed to church and then went to order my Maid-Of-Honor Dress for my sweet friend Tiffany's wedding!!  I love the dress, and so excited to celebrate her big day!
This afternoon is filled with cleaning, laundry, organizing........you know all the things a working wife likes to do to feel like she's being a good wife.  And, I can't complete this update without saying THANK YOU to my "Church Parents" aka Randy and Rene for the Sweet Card!!  I am so blessed with incredible friendships, and I was so encourage by their sweet card!

Have a great Sunday!!







No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig