Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Fun Surprise!!!


 With My Closest Friends  - Ryana on far right celebrating my 30th B-Day!!
I got to see one of my FAVORITE people this evening, Ryana.  We had a great visit, and I loved hearing about all the great experiences she is having in Cambodia.  Ry has been there since last year, and is only in town for a few days!!  Read more about Ry's Story by clicking here:  http://www.acouplecooks.com/2012/04/cambodia-at-the-green-mango-cafe/

This was a great way to stop and realize what is really important in life.  And, I am thankful for true relationships like Ry's!!  Love Ya!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig