Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its April!!!

I am so excited its April!!! Spring is here, and I am ready to get active. There is something about winter that makes me want to stay indoors and chill'n, yet, now that Spring is here, I am ready to get outside and enjoy this amazing weather!!



I thought I would kick off spring with a little nod to fashion. My secret OBSESSION is Haute Couture. The idea of the creativity and artistery that goes into a piece of clothing, its truly like art with legs. And, this week's theme is inspired by Wiz Khalifa's song Black and Yellow!Enjoy!









Simple.  Classic.  And, just amazing!


In other April News!! I thought I would take another try at the photo a day challenge. I totally failed at the Challenge last month; however, this month I have preloaded a reminder in my phone, and thought I would love a little fun with it. I may update on the blog with this challenge; however, will definitely be uploading to twitter. Hope you enjoy the "sneak peak" into my daily life!!

 
Day #1 - My Reflection in my IPhone!!

 Have a great week friends!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig