Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Good Morning............


Good Saturday Morning.  I love the above pic, because it reminds me of the perfect way to spend a Saturday Morning.  Coffee and Shopping......and, in this day and age, our shopping is done ONLINE!!  Ha!!  

Whew.......what a week.  I am not sure how it slipped by so fast, yet, before I knew it, the week was over.  This weekend, I don't have a lot of plans, so I am hoping today to do house work (clean, laundry, errands, and work catch-up), and then Saturday night I am hoping for to see a movie and enjoy some time with good company. Sunday is filled with church, and an afternoon of R&R.  And, of course, Sunday night is my SUPERBOWL of TV - THE OSCARS!! (Oscar Sunday Post Coming Tomorrow!!)

In other news......it seems that since my blogging has been a little sporadic, I thought I would take at least one post a week, and highlight some new things I am LOVING!! (See Below!!)
1.  Love this New Eye Shadow - Check Out the Below Video on an incredible "HOW-TO!!"


2. Yum - My Girl Scout Cookie Order Arrive This Week - Delish!!

3. Tyler Perry's New Movie - Good Deeds 
Looking Forward to Seeing This Movie!!


4. And, I'm Love'n This Pedicure & Nail Color!!

Hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!  And, can't wait until Sunday for the OSCARS!!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig