Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Back to the New Normal...............

 

I woke up this morning, with a different kind of feeling.  I soon realized that it was 6:45 a.m. and for the first time in two-months, I didn't feel anxious, nervous, or apprehensive about the week ahead.  Nope........this morning I felt energized, excited, and ready to face the week.  (Even if I only got 5 hours of sleep!)

Anyways, today was first day back to my new normal.  The first day that life went, semi, as planned.  Yes, I still had to facilitate a media interview; however, things seemed calmer.  And, because of the new normal, I was able to be very productive and get a lot of things caught up on my work "to-do" list!!  


Tonight, I felt like I completed my wife duties, by fixing a home-cooked dinner.  BBQ Chicken and Potato Casserole.  YUM!!


I am looking forward to the week ahead. I'm heading to Nashville later in the week for a few lobbying sessions, and then have several meetings in between.  This weekend, I am looking forward to a little relaxing and hopefully planning a girls getaway trip for mid-March.  I SOOOOOO need it!!  

 Have a great week!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig