Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I Feel Pretty..............


After nine (9) weeks of my work-world being turned upside down, everything came to light Friday afternoon.  And, by Saturday morning, I was ready to get moving in a new direction.  I woke up feeling incredible, and the weather matched my mood.  Its was sunny, 60, and just perfect.



I quickly headed out the door to spend some much need time with my sweet friends Brooke and Lisa. Brooke just had a baby, and it was great catching up.

After some much-need girl time, I headed to wash my car, and then off to a day of pampering.  First stop, were nails and feet.  They were looking a little rough, and it was nice to get my hands and toes back in tip-top shape.  Then, I headed to salon to get new color and cut, and four (4) hours later, I left with a better and updated version of myself.

Natural Looking Nails - They Are SLOWLY GROWING!!

Highlights - Four Hour Process!!! 

Toes!!  

I am a believer that every girl should feel pretty, and sometimes spending a little on "beauty" type things can go a long way!!

In other news, a good friend told me about a new APP that I am LOVING!!!  Its called HeyTell, and its like sending text; however, its a voice message.  Its so easy, and for people, like me, who hate texting, its PERFECT.  Take a look at this how-to video:


If you decide to get HeyTell, let me know and I will add you to my list.

Have a great Sunday!!  I have stocked our pantry, cleaned the house, and looking forward to a quiet afternoon.


LOVE!!  

1 comment

Unknown said...

I just got my haircut tonight, just getting the ends trimmed made me feel so good! Hooray for pampering!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig