Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Oscar Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE the Oscars!!  And, this is truly my SuperBowl of Sundays!!  I love the fashion, the drama, the level of excellance that everyone puts forth, its simply an AMAZING Night!!

My Predictions Have Been Made!!  My DVR is Set to Record All the Pre-Oscars Fashion Highlights....



And, I am ready to enjoy all the live streaming and tweeting of my favorite fashion night of the year!!!  Can't wait to see who some of my favorite nominees and presenters will be wearing.  And, here are some of my favorite Fashion Moments from years past:

 





 And, Of Course The Classics..........



Happy Oscar Watching!!!


1 comment

Unknown said...

What did you think? I thought there were huge hits and some big misses! Didn't care for Angelina's dress, and not sure about the polka dots Natalie was sporting, and Meryl's gold, oh my!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig