Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Just a Little Down Time..................

Finally, the Holiday Season is slowing down a bit, and I found myself really being able to relax Wednesday and Thursday. I am welcoming the slower pace with open arms, and really enjoying doing nothing more than being a "wife" for a few days.  Ha!!  I have enjoyed cleaning, reading, working out, fixing dinner, and spending time with my hubby.  


We went and saw New Year's Eve, I LOVED IT, Matt did not!  Ha!  However, if you liked Valentine's Day, then you will like this movie. 

 Time to Take Down the Lights!!

As for my plans the rest of the week, the BIG To-Do is to get the Christmas decorations put away.   I always love starting January 1 with a clean house and all my holiday decor neatly organized and put away. 

Hope your having a great week, and I'm looking forward to my year-end blog review and talking about resolutions for 2012!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig