Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

2011..............You Surprised Me!!

2011 truly was a surprising year.  I honestly did not have any expectations for this past year; however, when I look back through all the great memories, I am amazed all that happened.  Enjoy the highlights of 2011: 

 We Kicked Off 2011 Celebrating My In-Laws 50th Anniversary!!! 

 
We Enjoyed a Valentine's Day Getaway!!  Love My Sweetie!!

 
My Good Friend Laney & I Enjoyed Watching the Royal Wedding!!!  An All Night Royal Wedding Watch!!  
So many great memories!!

 Knoxville was hit with some BAD weather this year........and, even though we survived with minimal damage, many of my friends are still reeling from the destruction.  My prayers go to my sweet friends the Morris and Lykins Families who are still working dealing with the damage to their homes from the storms! 

 PTL - My hubby receiving good news on the health front this Spring! 

 Gametime 2011 Social Media Team...........We had so Much Fun & Loved Serving the Lord with my sweet friend Marisa.  So blessed with her friendship! 

 DC Trip in June!!  Love this pic of my bro-in-law Jamie "Henry" at the Natural History Museum!

 Kenny Chesney Concert in DC!!  We had an incredible time with 75,000 of our closest friends!!

 Celebrating two-years leading the Knoxville Chamber Ambassadors Group with my sweet friend Brooke!!  So blessed to have that time to work along side her and give back to the business community too!!

 Celebrating Lots of Births This Year - However, loved meeting my sweet friend's little baby girl Clara!!  I just love this picture! 

 Buying Our New House, and Coming Home to Find This Sweet Letter From My Husband with My New Key!!  I just love him so much, and thankful the Lord has blessed us with a beautiful new house! 


 Celebrating with My Friend Savannah who was the first double crown winner at the Fair.  First Junior Fairest of the Fair four years ago, and now Fairest of the Fair!!

 Giving Away My Shoes - God Really Did a Work In Me Through This Act of Obedience!  

 
I Shot A Gun for the First Time in my Life!!  
Definitely helped with my fear of them!!

Spent lots of weekends with the amazing women of NorthStar Church, and love serving on women's ministry leadership team.  AND, I am looking forward to a fun addition & announcement coming in the coming weeks!! 

 Saying Goodbye to two of my closest friends, Melanie (above) moved away to live in Switzerland for two-years for work, and Ryana (below) moved to Cambodia to serve as a missionary.  I love them both so very much, and wish them nothing but success and happiness in this exciting times in their lives!!


 Saying CONGRATS to my BFF who got engaged on Christmas Day!!  Looking forward to celebrating HER BIG DAY this summer!!
 
And, of course spending the year with my hubby and my boys!!  I am so in love with my hubby, and so thankful for the amazing year behind us.  I love our home that is filled with so much love and laughter, and do not take it for granted one day.  

Thank you for being an incredible blog community to connect throughout 2011!! 

Looking forward to all 2012 has to offer!!

 

1 comment

emily said...

Sounds like 2011 was a great year! I hope 2012 is even better!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig