Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

2012...........Its Going To Be A Year To Remember!

I have a really really good feeling about 2012!!  I am SOOOO excited its almost here!  I know there will be highs and lows; however, I am ready to see all the Lord has in store for the incredible year ahead!

Incredible Version of Auld Lang Syne

And, since I am a person who loves to be organized and have a plan for everything, I can't start a new year without resolutions. 


1. Get In Shape and Run a 5K- Over the past few weeks, I have been researching healthy eating tips and made a plan on what to eat and even organized my exercise routine.  I have always wanted to be a runner, and this year I am focused on making that dream come true!   Details coming soon!!

2. Save More Money - The house buying is behind us, and now its time to save money, pay off things, and really get serious about our finances!!


3. Get a New Haircut - I have had the SAME haircut for the past 16 years, and its time for a change.  Looking forward to changing up my look a bit this year!!

4. Take a Week Long Beach Vacation with my sweetie!  We skipped out on a long vacation in 2011; however, the beach is definitely calling my name!!


5. Send One Friend a Letter/Card Once a Month to Let Them Know How Much They Mean To Me.

6. Take Time to Update My Wardrobe  - Adding Classic and Timeless Pieces that will bring sophistication to my every day look.

7. Read a Book A Month!!  I got so many lovely books over Christmas, and my bedside table is filled with great reads to kick -off this year!

8. Study two books of the Bible in-depth this year!! 

9. Plan a Date Night with my Hubby Once a Month!!  - I want to start dating my hubby again.  Making plans for an evening, grabbing dinner, watching movies and concerts, spending the day shopping, enjoying events and activities around the city, etc.  Sometimes we get in such a rush to get through a week, that we don't stop and enjoy our relationship. 

 Loving This Couch!!!

10. Finish Decorating Our Home - Even though we've only been in our home for four (4) months, we still need to make lots of decor improvements.  My focus for 2012 - Wall Decor, Living Room Furniture, Upstairs hallway, Media Room Furniture, and Dining Room Furniture.


11. Spend More Time with Loved Ones - This past year, I allowed my busy schedule determine how often I went home.  However, this year, I plan to make it a priority to go home more and spend time with my family and closest friends!! 


12.Continue to Trust in the Lord in ALL that I Do - No matter what life throws at me, I must trust in the Lord!!  He has given me so much to be thankful for, and has never left me nor forsaken me.  My goal is each day to stay in His Will (Be Joyful, Prayerful, and Thankful), and I know everything else will fall into place.

Have a blessed 2012!! 



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig