Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What a Wonderful Break!!!


Ahhhh.............can you hear me exhale?? I feel so refreshed, relaxed, and truly ready for 2012!!  I took the last few days off, since December 22nd, and life has been good to me!!  Lots of time to rest, work out, and plan for exciting things in 2012.  

I've also gotten to enjoy some sweet time with my hubby.  He has been off the last couple of days, and its nice just to relax and have some time together at home. 

And, even with all this relaxing, I can honestly say that I am ready to get back to the "norm."  Tonight I am just savoring the last few moments of my Christmas Vacay, and I couldn't think of a better way to relax than to watch the live stream from Passion 2012! 



What an incredible way to begin the new year, than to commit several days worshiping, praising, and growing in the Lord. 

Hope your 2012 is off to a great start, and if you have a little extra "down" time I encourage you to watch the live stream from Passion 2012 in Atlanta!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig